Thursday, November 25, 2010

My New Space!

When I typed 'My New Space' into the title, pre-emptive text showed me that I had already had a post called that. In fact, I potentially have 2 posts with that title on this blog, because this indeed is my 3rd 'new' space since we started this blog. And what chapters each have opened.

As you know, I am living in Tooting Broadway, SW179RB to be exact. I'm living with Nell, Sarah and Louie the French bulldog. My room is small but with only a suitcase on arrival, it is all I needed. The benefit of the small room means the rent is cheap and I get the pleasure of living in a gorgeous house, set up similar to the type of place I would set up- comfortable and with homely pleasures.

So you no longer have to imagine what my place looks like, I am attaching some pics of my current space. These pics were taken when I first got here in September- obviously. It is distinctly grey'er now...
My new home in seeley road and my baby bedroom below.

The back yard, a pic taken from a day when we had a Moroccan feast at our house and the bottom one is Louie catching some sunshine in the loungeroom...

Best of all, you will get to see it yourself soon! xxxsj

No comments:

Post a Comment