Monday, April 20, 2009

Party Procrastination











Well Ref, my excuse for not posting lately is that I have been very busy partying like it was 1969. Whoever said marital separation was a sad time, was not entirely right. This is due to the fact that the majority of the time you are dealing with it, you are so intoxicated that you are either a. Deliriously happy or b. You don't remember how sad you were.

The rest of the time you focus on good things, which is what I am doing today- focusing on good things such as Kirsty's 30th the other night- Good girls and bad boys theme, and the amazing cake I made her! Well not entirely amazing but impressive enough! As you can see in the pic, I went as a naval seal- protecting the nations shores one slutty costume at a time. Can I kick it you ask, Ref? Yes, yes I can...
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment