Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting you up to Speed! a) My Creative Space






Dear Ref,

I am very excited about this new blog. I have lot's to share with you and am glad you will be able to see it all in photos too!

The first thing I wanted to do is to share my 'creative space' with you. My photography skills are not so flash (pardon the pun!), so if you have any hot tips, let me know.

It is certainly a work in progress still but it is growing every day so I will be sure to give you updates.


♥ SJ

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ref, I love it!! It looks like a very inspirational space indeed. I like the ribbon idea, with the cards attached. I particular like, also, the empty glass of wine on the desk. Also very inspirational! In fact, you've inspired me to get myself a glass right now....

    ReplyDelete